I-COM Boards & Councils
The Boards and Councils are one of three types of forums that I-COM Global offers and make up the foundation of our organisation. They comprise 500 industry leaders working in 20 groups covering the forefront of Smart Data Marketing. The groups provide valuable interactions and learning between our members as well as decision-making input which guides I-COM’s direction.
The I-COM Boards are addressing cutting edge topics and making decisions in consensus, relevant to the specific programme content that they each control.
The I-COM Councils are designed to address a specific topic identified by our Members. The overall goals are to provide insights on the latest opportunities and challenges as well as guidance and leadership for the entire Data community.
If you are interested in getting involved in one of the I-COM Boards or Councils, we would be pleased to hear from you. Please contact our membership department.
Boards & Councils
- Attribution Council
- Chief Analytics Officer Council
- Chief Data Officer Council
- China Board
- Data Creativity Awards Board
- Data Creativity Awards Jury
- Data Science Artificial Intelligence Subcommittee
- Data Science Board
- Data Science Blockchain and Advanced Research Subcommittee
- Data Science Data Privacy Subcommittee
- Data Startup Challenge Board
- Data Startup Challenge Jury