Call For Topics: I-COM Global Summit
I-COM welcomes proposals for topics for the 9th Edition I-COM Global Summit to be held from April 9-12, 2018.
Let us have your ideas for themes and subject areas you would like to see covered during the Global Summit 2018 by completing the form below.
All proposals will be discussed by the I-COM Programme Board Members as they formulate and shape the content for the Global Summit 2018 Programme.
Simply click on the list of current topic categories already identified by the I-COM Programme Board, and enter your proposal.
- Addressing Barriers to Programmatic (Transparency, Viewability, NHT, Ad Blocking, Inventory Quality, Audience Targeting Limitations, Fraudulent Impressions, Brand Safety)
- AI Enabled Technologies Driving Data / Product Innovation
- Application of Data Science in a Real World
- Business Models for Data Partnerships
- Consumer Insights Driving Business Outcomes
- Cross Media & Device Measurement
- Data Activation
- Data, Validation, Correction
- Education & Talent for Today and Tomorrow
- Effective Targeting in the Consumer Pathway
- From Mad Men to Math Men (and back again)
- Gen Z is Changing the Media Game
- Harnessing the Opportunities from Big Data in e-commerce
- Identity Management meets Data Management
- Innovative Approaches for Creating Value from Data
- Leveraging & Measuring Location Based Marketing
- Leveraging Big Data to take Programmatic to the Next Level
- Leveraging Data in the Creative Process
- Marketing Effectiveness across Channels
- Measurement & Data in the World of Walled Gardens
- Multi-Channel Attribution Management
- Multi-Screen Video Audience Measurement
- Native Advertising & Content Marketing
- Navigating Data in Digital Transformation
- Programmatic TV – The Next Frontier for First Party Data
- Rethinking Data Privacy
- Rise of 1st Party Data
- The Rise of Smart TV & Return Path Data Globally
- The Value of Data Visualization
We look forward to receiving your input!