Data Creativity Awards
I-COM defines the CRM Category as follows:
Rewarding work that is leveraging known customer data to better drive and measure marketing results across all channels.
Recognize massive merging between media and CRM business, convergence.
Judging & Criteria
50% of the scoring based on the actual project results (describe ROI, Awareness, Degree of Process Improvement)
50% on the extent to which innovative and creative approaches were adopted in achieving those results.
Successful entries will include one or more of the following elements:
A. 8 General Data Creativity Elements
- Creating New Insights From Multiple Data Sources
- Effective and Efficient Integration of Data
- Innovative Data Sourcing
- Analytics Creativity
- Using Insights To Evolve The Planning And Execution Process
- Employing Different Marketing Sciences
- Technology Innovation (in-house or with 3rd parties)
- Innovative Data Visualisation
B. Elements of Data Creativity Specific to the CRM Category
- Degree of Applicability across multiple devices, channels, geographies or ad formats
- Unique use of disparate data sets
- Innovation in managing identity (must maintain PII)
Who Should Enter?
Companies with a CRM file, Retailers, companies that are in the Media Space, Television Networks, AdTech companies, Agencies, CRM Software companies.