Data Creativity Awards
I-COM defines the General category as any work that broadly covers and shows evidence of the creative leveraging of value from data that is instrumental to delivering business value.
The objective of the General category is to acknowledge the most creative people and companies in achieving business value and ideally competitive advantage for their clients by leveraging value from data.
Judging & Criteria
50% of the scoring based on the actual project results (for example: ROI, Awareness, Degree of Process Improvement)
50% on the extent to which innovative and creative approaches were adopted in achieving those results.
Successful entries will include one or more of the following elements:
- Creating New Insights From Multiple Data Sources
- Effective and Efficient Integration of Data
- Innovative Data Sourcing
- Analytics Creativity
- Using Insights To Evolve The Planning And Execution Process
- Employing Different Marketing Sciences
- Technology Innovation (in-house or with 3rd parties)
- Innovative Data Visualisation
Who Should Enter?
Marketers, Creative Agencies, Media Agencies, Media Owners, Data Services/Research Providers and Trade Associations involved in digital marketing.