Data Creativity Awards
I-COM defines the Mobile category as work involving data stemming from mobile devices. The data does not need to be exclusively mobile and can be cross-channel in nature.
The objective of the Mobile category is to reward projects that capture the unique value and overcome the challenges, stemming from mobile device usage. Examples include creative use of Proximity generated insights, Geo-location data, Innovation in Retail, Telecom, etc.
Judging & Criteria
50% of the scoring based on the actual project results (describe ROI, Awareness, Degree of Process Improvement)
50% on the extent to which innovative and creative approaches were adopted in achieving those results.
Successful entries will:
A. Include one or more of the following Data Creativity elements
- Creating New Insights From Multiple Data Sources
- Effective and Efficient Integration of Data
- Innovative Data Sourcing
- Analytics Creativity
- Using Insights To Evolve The Planning And Execution Process
- Employing Different Marketing Sciences
- Technology Innovation (in-house or with 3rd parties)
- Innovative Data Visualisation
B. Demonstrate the unique value and overcome the challenges, stemming from mobile device usage.
Who Should Enter?
All parties involved in Mobile communications, such as Mobile and Digital Agencies, Advertising Agencies, PR Agencies, Marketers, Media Owners, Brands, etc.