I-COM Data Creativity Awards 2018
Together with our Patronage Organisations from around the world, we are proud to present the 6th edition of the I-COM Data Creativity Awards.
The objective is to acknowledge the most creative people & companies in achieving business value and ideally, competitive advantage for their clients by leveraging value from data. Based on the submissions, the I-COM Data Creativity Awards Jury will nominate the Official Selection finalists that will present at the 9th edition of the next I-COM Global Summit on April 9 - 12, 2018 in San Sebastian, Spain.
The I-COM Data Creativity Awards 2018 comprises 10 award categories; 12 overall Awards:
- Data Visualisation
- Social Media
- Artificial Intelligence (NEW)
- Content Marketing
The chosen Official Selection finalists from the 10 award categories will have a chance to become the prestigious Overall Winner I-COM Data Creativity Awards, and should the entry submission meet the set criteria, also have the chance to win the I-COM Data Creativity Emerging Market Regions Award.
To help you identify the best category for you, a full Award definition is available in the Award category section.
Before you submit your entry please take the time to read more about how to enter.
Deadline for entries is December 8, 2017.
Reasons to enter the I-COM Data Creativity Awards:
For all entrants:
Having our distinguished Jury of experts focus on your work. We can promise entrants that the I-COM Data Creativity Jury will take time to scrutinize and evaluate in detail every single entry, and they will reward excellence in data creativity. This is accomplished by using a bespoke system where each judge only looks at a restricted number of entries. This way all companies entering the competition will receive the consideration and recognition they deserve by our esteemed members of the Jury.
For Official Selection Finalists:
- Presenting at the I-COM Global Summit with its elite community and potential clients
- Being able to communicate the industry's recognition both internally and externally with the official “I-COM Award Winners” branding
- International press coverage live at the event
- Excellent networking opportunities
For Category Winners:
- Being called up to the stage at the I-COM Data Creativity Awards Gala Dinner to receive a trophy
- Increased international press coverage
NOTE: ABC has once again been engaged to independently cross-check and verify the results of each round of judging of the 6th edition of the I-COM Data Creativity Awards. Starting with the 5th edition of the competition for Porto 2017, I-COM proudly added this additional control measure, to audit all the steps of the judging process in each round, providing transparency and accuracy to the final results.
- Overall Winner & CRM Category Winner - Havas helia and easyJet (UK)
- Ecosystem Partners: SPSS (IBM), SAS
- Attribution Category Winner - Marketing Evolution and Warner Bros (USA)
- Ecosystem Partner: Salesforce Krux
- General Category Winner - DataiKu and Voyage Privé Groupe (France)
- Ecosystem Partners: Cloudera, HP Vertica, Hive, Impala, Cafe, scikit learn, Tensorflow
- Programmatic Category Winner - MediaCom & GroupM and SAS (Denmark & USA)
- Ecosystem Partners: AppNexus Programmable Bidder, Google Analytics 360, Google DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Google DoubleClick Studio, Integral Ad Science, Xaxis Turbine
- Social Media Category Winner - Havas helia and ITV News (UK)
- Ecosystem Partners: BuzzSumo, IBM Watson, Netbase/Datasift
- Emerging Market Regions Award & Mobile Category Winner - Mindshare and Castrol (India)
- Ecosystem Partner: Airtel
See the previous finalists and winners of the I-COM Data Creativity Awards at the Hall of Fame.