Data Creativity Awards
I-COM defines the Programmatic category as work that includes the products and activities in Media Planning & Audience Targeting Innovation. Examples include, the marketing cloud, the RTB protocol, addressable audiences, marketing automation, measurement
To honor companies operating in the Media Planning & Audience Targeting Innovation space who apply data in unique ways that we can all learn from.
Judging & Criteria
50% of the scoring based on the actual project results (describe ROI, Awareness, Degree of Process Improvement)
50% to the extent to which Data Creativity in Media Planning & Audience Targeting Innovation was adopted in achieving those results.
Successful entries will include one or more of the following elements:
A. 8 General Data Creativity Elements
- Creating New Insights From Multiple Data Sources
- Effective and Efficient Integration of Data
- Innovative Data Sourcing
- Analytics Creativity
- Using Insights To Evolve The Planning And Execution Process
- Employing Different Marketing Sciences
- Technology Innovation (in-house or with 3rd parties)
- Innovative Data Visualisation
B. Elements of Data Creativity Specific to the Programmatic Category
- Degree of Process Automation
- Degree of Repeatability
- Use of Automation of Upfront Media Planning or Intra-Campaign Execution
- Degree of Applicability across multiple devices, channels, geographies or ad formats
- Degree of Accessibility (small weighting)
- Unique use of disparate data sets
- Degree of Process Improvement
Who Should Enter?
Audience Relationship Management sector - ranging from Marketing Cloud offerings to the very specific, Marketing Cloud Spaces, Agency Trading Desks, DMP, SSP, DSP, eTailers.