The I-COM Data Creativity Awards 2018 comprises 9 award categories; 11 overall Awards:
- Content Marketing
- Data Visualisation
- Social Media
The Official Selection finalists from the 9 award categories have the chance to become the prestigious Overall Winner I-COM Data Creativity Awards, and should the entry submission meet the set criteria, also the chance to win the I-COM Data Creativity Emerging Market Regions Award.
To help you identify the best category for you, a full Award definition is available in the Award category section.
Before you submit your entry please take the time to read more about How to Enter.
Deadline for Entries is January 31st, 2018.
The I-COM Data Creativity Awards Official Selection 2016:
- AdMaster and Procter & Gamble, China
- AdMaster and Nissan, China
- Barclays, South Africa
- Code Worldwide and Castrol, UK
- Integral Ad Science, USA
- Kuaizi and Alibaba, China
- MediaCom and Volkswagen, Australia
- MRM Meteorite and The Guardian News & Media, UK
- PHD Media & Annalect and GSK, USA
- PHD, Annalect & Accuen and Carnival Cruise Lines, USA
- SapientNitro and Ideal Image, USA
- SKO and Kantar Media, The Netherlands
- Starcom and Samsung, Global
- Starcom, USA
- UM & Cadreon and The Economist, UK
- Viant, USA
- VivaKi and PayPal, Germany
- Wunderman and Shell, UK
Official Selection presentations from 2016
See the previous finalists and winners of the I-COM Data Creativity Awards at the Hall of Fame.