I-COM Smart Data Awards
The Smart Data Awards are an indication of a company's overall ability in Marketing Data, aggregating the top scores achieved in the I-COM Data Creativity Awards and the I-COM Data Science Hackathon to reveal the winner. The winners are announced during the Gala Awards Dinner.
We are pleased to announce the appointment of the following members to the I-COM Smart Data Awards Jury in 2016:
- Jayne Potter - Senior Programmatic & Media Manager, Johnson & Johnson, UK
- Juan Luis Uslar - Associate Brand Director, Global eCRM & Europe Brand Operations at Procter & Gamble, Switzerland
- Kjersten Moody - VP Information and Analytics, Unilever, UK
- John Thekanady - Global Digital Media Director, McDonald's, UK
- Shubu Mitra - Founder and CEO, Agile Measurement, USA
For Seville 2016 we had three categories competing, and the winners are:
- I-COM Smart Data Agency of the Year 2016: Starcom
- I-COM Smart Data Agency Network of the Year 2016: Publicis Media
- I-COM Smart Data Marketing Technology Company of Year 2016: Integral Ad Science
For more information about the winners, visit Hall of Fame page.