Neil is the Chief Data Science Officer for UK Ipsos MediaCT, a division of Ipsos MORI. He heads a seven strong team of Data Scientists.
From 2002-2013 he was the Technical Director for Ipsos MediaCT. This involved developing technical initiatives on a variety of continuous and ad-hoc projects involving survey design, sampling, weighting, statistical analysis. He is particularly knowledgeable on technical matters relating to the industry media measurement contracts.
As head of the Data Science Unit, Neil is expanding the knowledge he and the team have built up on technical research design over the years to include:
· Big Data analysis and thought leadership.
· Developing passive data applications and interactions with media currencies.
· Developing new and complex statistical analysis applications involving data integration and advanced modelling.
· Advanced programming skills.
· Creating new market research ideas involving complex data analysis.