D-MIB Private Roundtable Topics
■ Knowledge-sharing sessions
Directed at new learnings with educational presentations and questions
- Topic #1: Establishing a Solid Foundation of Exposure Measurement (Mobile and Desktop): viewable impressions, identification and filtration of IVT/fraud, monitoring ad blocking and counting only unblocked ads, ensuring knowledge of the technical environment into which the ad is delivered, accounting for pre-fetch/pre-render and brand safety.
- Topic #2: Establishing Metrics for Advertising Value: attention metrics, ad effectiveness measurements, ROI.
- Topic #3: Additional Processes, Controls and Transparency Required in Programmatic Environments for Items #1 through #2 Above. Also strategies necessary for media allocation between traditional and programmatic purchases - frequency management, hyper-targeting costs versus benefits.
■ Ideas-generating sessions
Directed at defining ideas & common approaches with presentations and longer group discussions
- Topic #4: Establishing Digital Audience Currency and Comparable Cross-Media Audience Currencies: audience attribution, data integration, measurement of duration, aligning the media silos to create compatible measurements for reporting purposes. Measurement of discrete advertisements separate from content.
- Topic #5: Validation in a World of Emerging Proprietary Tools: especially in #2, #3 and #4 above (e.g., trading desks, DMPs, DSPs, walled gardens, etc.).