Call For Topics: I-COM Global Summit
I-COM would like to encourage you to submit topic proposals for the next I-COM Global Summit Conference (May 13-14th, 2020) in Spain.
The I-COM Global Summit is the world's leading annual event on Smart Data Marketing where the who's who from around the world gather to inspire, connect and develop. Smart Data Marketing is the art of creatively leveraging value from data to create competitive advantage in products, user experience and promotion.
Please share your suggestions for topics and subject areas you would like to see covered during the 11th edition of the Global Summit by completing the form below.
Kindly note that we usually tend to have several speakers presenting on the same topic, therefore, we would advise you to keep your topic suggestions rather broad as opposed to submitting specific topic proposals.
All the topic proposals will be reviewed and discussed by the I-COM Programme Board Members, as they select and approve topics for the 2020 Global Summit Conference.
Before submitting, kindly make sure to click on the dropdown menu of current topic categories identified by the I-COM Programme Board, to see whether your idea is already covered and if not, please fill out the form below. We particularly welcome topic proposals encompassing future-oriented approaches and behavioural / neuroscience aspects of smart data marketing.
Please note that you are submitting a topic proposal for the Global Summit Conference – this is not a speaking proposal (more information on speaking proposal submission process will be announced shortly).
- AI (Artificial Intelligence) Bias in Marketing
- Application of Data Science in a Real World
- Behavioural Science & Data Science
- Building Direct Consumer Relationships
- Combining Primary (Psychographics) and First Party Data (Behaviour) to Tell a Richer Human Narrative
- Cross Media and Device Measurement
- Data Driven Business Transformation
- Data Quality, Data Integrity, Data Validation, Data Correction
- Defining the Consumer Journey
- Delivering Real Value in Exchange for Consumer’s Data
- Driving Quality in Programmatic (Transparency, Viewability, Ad Blocking, NHT, Fraud, Brand Safety)
- Identity Solutions Meets CDPs (Customer Data Platforms)
- Impact of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Leveraging AI (Artificial Intelligence) in the Creative Process
- Leveraging and Measuring Mobile & Location Based Marketing
- Measurement & Data Attribution in the World of Walled Gardens
- Measuring Cross Channel ROI - Using Attribution, MMM (Marketing Mix Modeling) and Unified Methods
- Measuring Incrementality
- Multi-Screen Video Audience Measurement and Metrics
- New Routes for Consumer Engagement
- New Technologies in Measurement Innovation
- Rethinking TV - Challenges and Opportunities for Targeting, Creative and Measurement
- The Changing Role of Social & The Implications for Marketers
- Using Data in Creative Development
We look forward to receiving your input!