I-COM Data Creativity Awards
Rules and Regulations
1) There can be more than one credited company per project. If more than one company is listed one should be nominated as the entrant company, who will be considered responsible for payment of entry fees and will be considered the entry’s sole contact.
2) Speculative and conceptual projects are not eligible for entry.
3) Entrants must not enter work which has been banned by any regulatory bodies.
4) If further results become available after entry submission, the organisers will accept written additions to the results section of the entry form, up to February 15th, 2019.
5) Case films must be in English.
6) Entries cannot be withdrawn by entrants after February 28th, 2019. Please refer to our Withdrawal Policy for more information.
7) Entry media, including case films and JPGs must be final at the point of entry completion. Replacement or additional media will only be accepted until February 15th, 2019 and prior to the start of the judging period.
8) Entrants must submit their work according to our entry deadlines. This allows sufficient time for entries to be processed and reviewed, and for any issues to be resolved.
9) The Awards team may make category changes to ensure that all work is showcased in its best light. Entrants will be informed if category changes are made.
10) The Awards team may at any time request media scheduling details, client confirmation in writing or any other further information needed to verify the authenticity of a piece of work.
11) In the event of a complaint against any winning or shortlisted entry, the Awards team will conduct an investigation into each case. If the complaint is upheld, entries and, if applicable, awards, will be withdrawn accordingly.
12) Each entrant accepts full responsibility for the quality of entries and discharges the I-COM Data Creativity Awards from any responsibility in respect of third parties.
13) All entrants will strictly observe the above Entry Rules. Completion of the entry form will imply full acceptance by each entrant of the Entry Rules. Non-compliance with any of the Entry Rules will result in automatic disqualification of the entry.
14) The decisions of the I-COM Data Creativity Awards in all matters relating to the competition shall be final and binding.