I-COM CAO and CDO Council members are Chief Analytics Officers and Chief Data Officers, or the equivalent in their company.
The overall goal is to explore common issues to mutual benefit, in a private setting, amongst people with similar skills and objectives.
Other goals of the CAOC and CDOC include:
- Review and make sense of the latest innovations in Analytics
- Organise industry research to share best practices and growth capability to help the industry move forward
- Define the role of a Chief Analytics Officer
- Discuss new practices and methods
- Discuss and establish KPIs for Chief Data Officers
- Define the role of a Chief Data Officer
If you would like to receive more information about this working group, please contact us.