CONWAY, Ark., June 21, 2017 — Acxiom® (Nasdaq: ACXM), the data foundation for the world’s best marketers, today announced it has been issued five new patents for data processing and management technology. Designed to support the data science underlying Acxiom’s best-of-breed marketing solutions, the new patents extend Acxiom’s leadership in people-based marketing and ethical data use. Following these recent grants from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, Acxiom has a total portfolio of over fifty issued and pending patents.
“These newly issued patents demonstrate Acxiom’s focus on innovation and commitment to solving the pressing data challenges that stand in the way of great customer experiences,” said Scott Howe [pictured], president and CEO of Acxiom. “These important additions to Acxiom’s patent portfolio also showcase our dedication to protecting consumer privacy, safeguarding data, and enabling trust throughout the marketing ecosystem.”
The patents recently awarded to Acxiom are:
- U.S. Patent No. 9,665,883 sets forth a method and system for bringing together online and offline advertising using anonymous links that are associated with consumer data.
- U.S. Patent No. 9,529,827 creates a method for constructing a change database that reduces the footprint of a standard longitudinal data database and increases the manageability of data for many applications.
- U.S. Patent No. 9,535,933 initiates a method for measuring a change between two values for one or more data elements over time and uses a “delta” value to indicate the significance of the change.
- U.S. Patent No. 9,594,742 provides a method and apparatus for matching equivalent words across languages using a set of rules that are built from a user-defined language specification (UDLS).
- U.S. Patent No. 9,672,469 provides a method and apparatus to increase accuracy in individual attributes derived from anonymous aggregate data. More...