Do you have relevant data sets which could help solve Intel’s Challenge about a brand’s leadership in the Artificial Intelligence (AI) space?
If your answer is YES, we invite your company to contribute your data to this exciting and timely challenge. In 2017, Google, Kantar Media, Kantar Millward Brown, Kantar Shopcom, NPD, Twitter and YouGov provided data. Join this group of leading data providers.
The Intel Challenge
"What are the effective marketing strategies including digital, social, or other, that drive a brand’s leadership in the Artificial Intelligence (AI) space?"
AI as a tool has the potential to transform the future and establish exceptional customer experiences for brands. All over the world, brands are utilizing AI in innovative and interesting ways, striving to become leaders in the AI field. Therefore, a fundamental aim is to develop marketing strategies that advance a brand’s leadership in this field.
Currently, the I-COM Data Science Hackathons 2018 Board is working on specifying a competition statement that addresses this challenge. Some of the potential questions to answer include the following:
- How can a company use the available data to define the most effective marketing strategies to reach this aim?
- Does the data help brands in terms of detecting and improving their leadership position in the AI field? Does it move their trajectory of their brand metrics or other brand indicators?
- If a brand is driving a lot of marketing spend in the AI space, does that lead to a positive perception of brand leadership in AI? If so, how much should marketing invest and where (channels, media, etc.), in order to drive a positive trajectory of brand leadership in AI?
- How important are marketing efforts to increase a brand’s leadership when the AI related product is already developed versus efforts when the product is only in its production phase?
To become a Data Provider, you are kindly asked to:
- Provide a detailed description of the data contents and format;
- Let us know why, in your opinion, your data set could be a useful for solving this particular Intel’s challenge.
As a data provider, a representative of your company will be invited to join the Data Science Hackathons Jury so that you can have a front row seat and observe how your data is used and meet the people involved.
If you are interested in contributing your data, please send us the above requested information to email@example.com by February 23, 2018.