IBM, Kantar, Analytic Partners, GroupM and Integral Ad Science were among the award winners announced yesterday, May 14th, at the I-COM Global Summit 2019 in Malaga, Spain.
I-COM is proud to announce this year’s winners of the Smart Data Awards, Data Science Hackathons, Data Creativity Awards and Data Startup Challenge.
I-COM SMART DATA AWARDS
The Smart Data Awards are an indication of a company's overall ability in marketing data, aggregating the top scores achieved in the I-COM Data Creativity Awards and I-COM Data Science Hackathons to reveal the winners.
• Smart Data Provider of the Year Award - Kantar
• Smart Data Marketing Technology of the Year Award - Integral Ad Science
• Smart Data Marketer of the Year Award - IBM
• Smart Data Agency of the Year Award - Analytic Partners
• Smart Data Agency Network of the Year Award – GroupM
I-COM DATA SCIENCE HACKATHONS
The 5th edition of the I-COM Data Science Hackathons had three simultaneous challenges, which were focused on solving real problems and achieving results that would normally take months of work to accomplish or replicate.
The 2019 Carrefour / Google Challenge
• Tier I - Analytic Partners (Hackvengers)
• Tier II - Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (Carlos III-aDvance)
The 2019 P&G Challenge
• Rapp & Credera (RCB)
The 2019 Warner Bros. Challenge
• Tier I - Rapp & Credera (RCA)
• Tier II - Centrale Supélec (CentraleSupelec)
I-COM DATA CREATIVITY AWARDS
The objective of this competition is to acknowledge the most creative people and companies in achieving business value and ideally, competitive advantage for their clients by leveraging value from data.
• General Category Winner - Mindshare India and Godrej Consumer Products
• Artificial Intelligence Category Winner - Artefact
• Attribution Category Winner - Marketscience-Truesight and Intel
• CRM Category Winner - RAPP and Toyota Motors of America
• Data Driven Business Transformation Category Winner - LiveRamp
• Data Visualisation Category Winner - Broadcast Audience Research Council - BARC
• Mobile Category Winner - Mindshare India and PepsiCo
• Programmatic Category Winner - Essence & GroupM and Google
• Social Media Category Winner - Converseon and UBER
• Overall Winner & Content Marketing Category Winner - Mindshare China and Yum! China
I-COM DATA STARTUP CHALLENGE
The 7th edition of the I-COM Data Startup Challenge showcased top Startups from around the world that are leveraging value from marketing data and measurement as the central selling point of their product or services.
• General Category Winner - QualSights
• Attribution Category Winner - Beatgrid Media
• Overall Winner & Programmatic Category Winner - ID5