June 27, 2017 - POSSIBLE and Mindshare are launching a new offering to help brands leverage their media and ecommerce investments across the Amazon ecosystem. Amazon has become central to the lives of both consumers and brands. In fact, 55 percent of US consumers now begin an online product search on Amazon, and 64 percent of US households are now Amazon Prime members. This makes Amazon not just a retail giant, but one of the world’s largest media owners.
To continue to meet the needs of our clients on such a vast platform, POSSIBLE and Mindshare have teamed up to create the first comprehensive solution for brands across Amazon. This combined offering will leverage the full media and ecommerce capabilities of both agencies and the wider WPP ecosystem. Pairing the media planning and buying, data analysis, and strategy expertise from Mindshare with the ecommerce, data analysis, and creative expertise of POSSIBLE, we will unify sales, brand marketing, and shopper and ecommerce efforts for greater efficiency and impact.
Together we will offer:
- Channel strategy, assortment optimization, content development and optimization, and shelf management
- Media planning, buying, and optimization on Amazon
- Innovation services focused on building new brand experiences (Dash, Alexa, etc.)
- Measurement, reporting and analytics that provide a holistic understanding of a brand’s presence and performance within the Amazon ecosystem
- A centralized source of knowledge and insight focused on Amazon Prime members
“Our clients consistently ask POSSIBLE to be their one-stop-shop for Amazon,” says Frank Kochenash [pictured], global SVP of commerce at POSSIBLE. “This partnership allows us to bring brands the deepest expertise across all the levers they need to pull. Mindshare are media experts and we are thrilled to partner with Joe Migliozzi and his Shop+ team.” More...