March 14, 2019 - YouGov Profiles data has fused with TouchPoints to allow greater audience understanding and media planning from one unprecedented data set.
The data fusion combines unparalleled granular data from Profiles, YouGov’s connected data set for audience profiling and segmentation, with unique diarised insight from the only industry-available cross-media channel planner: TouchPoints.
The new research offering gives users the ability to identify their target audience with unrivalled depth and detail with the rich data set of YouGov Profiles through the lens of seven-day diarised behavioural insight across location, people, activities, media, emotion and mood from TouchPoints. The fusion means subscribers of both data sets can now identify, describe, plan and buy the perfect media campaign audience from one unique data source.
- A richer portrait of audiences with access to hundreds of thousands of data variables linked with seven-day diarised cross-media behaviour
- The ability to identify more bespoke audiences and the best media and timings to engage them
- Continuously updated connected data enabling faster planning
- A larger data pool from two trusted and powerful data sets
- Streamlined campaign execution from one data source
- Media investment with greater confidence
Commenting on the fusion, Andy Morris [pictured], Chief Innovation Officer at YouGov said: “The combination of unparalleled connected data from YouGov Profiles with diarised cross media behaviour from TouchPoints will enable clients to find and buy their ideal audiences using one unprecedented data set. More...